1. Chest/Bust: The largest part of your chest. Make sure the tape measure is loose
1*. Bra size: It will help with creating the bust
2. Center back neck to wrist: From back base of neck, across shoulder, and along arm to wrist with arm straight
3. Back waist length: From most prominent bone in next to your waist
4. Shoulder-to-shoulder: From shoulder to shoulder
5. Arm length: From armpit to wrist with arm sligtly bent
6. Upper arm: The widest area of arm above wrist
7. Armhole depth: From top outside edge of shoulder to armpit
8. Waist: The smallest circumference of your waist usually above belly button.
9. Hip: Widest part usually including your buttock
9*. High hip/Abdomen: The circumference between your waist and hip
10. Head circumference: Place a snug tape measure across the forehead and measure around the full circumference of the head.
11. Sock measurements: The following measurements are for crew-style or dress socks, which usually come several inches above the ankle and below the calf.
11a. Foot circumference: Measure around the widest part of your foot.
11b. Sock height: Measure from where you start to turn for the heel shaping to the top of the sock.
11c. Total foot length: To measure the total length of your foot, place a ruler or tape measure on the floor. Position the back of your heel at the beginning of the tape and the measure to your longest toe.
11d. Shoe size: Your US shoe size
12a. Waist: The smallest circumference of your waist usually above belly button.
12b. Hip: Widest part usually including your buttock
12c. High hip/Abdomen: The circumference between your waist and hip
13. Head circumference: Place a snug tape measure across the forehead and measure around the full circumference of the head.
14. Thigh width: Circumference of the largest portion of your thigh
15. Knee width: Circumference of your knee area.
16. Calf width: Circumference of your calf area
17. Ankle width: Circumference of your ankle area
18. Instep: Circumference of your upper lg to back of heel. The opening you step into when you wear a pair of pants.
19. Abdomen to knee: The distance from your abdomen to your kneww
20. Abdomen to instep: The inside measurement of your
20*. Inseam: The measurement of the inside leg from crotch to floor
21. Crotch length: Your US shoe size
22. Crotch depth: Your US shoe size